One of those subjects that should be simple enough to get right. But in times of rapid change with hundreds of emails and telephone calls coming at us from all directions it can all feel a little overwhelming. Learn to get things done and remain in control.
- Identify current time usage and abusage
- Develop a personal plan to maximise use of time
- Find solutions to ‘time bandits’
- Prioritisation techniques
- Separating work and play
- Dealing with the 21st century email ‘plague’
- Controlling contact and maintaining efficiency